Nyon and Prangins

This Sunday, my friend Deeksha and I met for a quick trip to Prangins Castle. We took the train from Cornavin Station to Nyon, where we wandered around a little before continuing to Prangins. Last time I visited Nyon, I had no idea the city had a set of Roman columns, and I neglected to visit them. This time, I fixed my mistake. We then walked to Prangins Castle, which lies about thirty minutes from the centre of Nyon. The Castle houses a museum, but to be honest I barely remember what we saw there, as it was not very interesting. We ate our packed lunches in the castle gardens before heading back to Geneva again.


Views from the terrace in Nyon
A tower in Nyon
Another tower in Nyon
Nyon Castle
Autumn leaves
The interior of Prangins Castle
The wallpaper in Prangins Castle
Prangins Castle
A view of Nyon, with vineyards in the foreground
Another view of Nyon Castle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Southern Delhi and Other Bits and Pieces

India: Day 9 – Independence Day

India: Days 5-8 – On a tea estate in Darjeeling