The Provincial Life

Given the absence of travel, my amusements have been quite provincial lately. Every now and then, I will take a long walk and end up above Svatý Jan, and on truly special days, I get to visit the capital. I must not indulge myself too frequently though, for my atrophied, provincial mind feels overwhelmed by such visits, and I feel exhausted for days.

A forest path
The same forest path much further away
A boundary stone in the middle of the forest
Svatý Jan pod Skalou
The same
Ibid.
The Church of Saint Peter at Poříčí
The Church of Our Lady before Týn
The same
The same behind the Marian Column on Old Town Square
The same
The same but with birds
An arcade near Old Town Square
The art nouveau Koruna Palace
The National Museum

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Southern Delhi and Other Bits and Pieces

India: Day 9 – Independence Day

India: Days 5-8 – On a tea estate in Darjeeling