Another Trip to London

It is November right now and as I look through the pictures I have taken this year, I am realising some of them did not make it onto my blog because there was no compelling story to go along with them. Therefore, here is a backdated post that gives me an excuse to upload a few pictures I took on an unremarkable trip to London.  

An installation to commemorate the coronation of King Charles III
Marble Arch
All Souls Langham Place
Decorations on Regent Street
A decoration on the facade of the BBC building
Soho Square Gardens
The Seven Dials Monument
The Royal Opera House
A cool lamp
An interesting facade
Bush House
The London School of Economics
The Old Curiosity Shop
More buildings around LSE
Buildings that I can't quite place
More buildings that I can't place
A London street

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Southern Delhi and Other Bits and Pieces

India: Day 9 – Independence Day

India: Days 5-8 – On a tea estate in Darjeeling